To BOSS USA - Your customer service, so far, has sucked.......

Denny

Can't install Katana 100 tone studio, nothing on the forum that works, can't reach anyone in tech/customer service. What gives?????? If the info is there online - it is not convenient to find that's for sure!!!! If I can't get this issue solved - back it goes - SERVICE AFTER THE SALE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR IN PURCHASING A PRODUCT. Call me ignorant - "BUT IT AIN'T THERE"!!!

Stinky Kitty

Silver Supporting Member
Did you install the updated firmware and the driver for your OS first?

Owning more modelers than I can count, your comment cracked me up. The state of things, so to speak. Made me think of an old saying...

The more bends in the plumbing, the easier it is to clog up the drain. :confused:
a472b899e8b5177b681d9b332a3132f1--s-music-eddie-van-halen.jpg

sliberty

Yea, hardware interfacing gets unfortunately complicated, and often just plain doesn't work. And when musical equipment companies get into computer technology, well, watch out.

Toby Krebs

all the correct info is on V-Guitar Forum.I have three different Tone Studios on my Windows 7 laptop all work perfect.Turn off or even better remove any of that Mcaffee/Norton anti virus crap.Its worthless and these Roland/Boss/Line 6 editing programs do not like them.

Good Luck!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom