Sold Tom Anderson Hollow Cobra S

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by King Tone, Aug 4, 2016.

1. King Tone

King Tone Supporting Member

You are viewing an Anderson Hollow Cobra S. This is an excellent guitar and plays and sounds as you would expect out of an Anderson guitar...excellent in all respects. This particular one has a great looking flame top and is lightweight being that it is hollow. It has a great full sound, regardless of hollow...some chambered guitars sound thin...this is not thin! I would keep it but I am trying to get a couple of expensive items and I have another guitar very similar to this one. This guitar is versatile, I love Andersons.

Condition - The guitar is in very good clean shape. It has a slight wear spot underneath the high e string area. The camera can't pick it up but in the right glare you can see a slight haze, without the light hitting just right it blends with the grain of the top. There is some minute wear on the back tremelo plate. Otherwise it is very clean. Plays great and is set up with d'addario 10s. I got it with no case but I will include a suhr gig bag so you have something to carry it in.

Price: SOLD

Results for Serial Number - 06-22-06N

Model - Hollow Cobra S

Body Finish - Light Tiger Eye Burst with Binding

Body Wood - Flamed Maple Top on Mahogany

Neck Wood - Mahogany, African Rosewood Fretboard

Neck Finish - Matching Headstock, Satin Back

Nutwidth - 1 11/16 in

Frets - Heavy

Back Shape -

Hardware - Chrome

Bridge - Vintage Tremolo

Pickguard -

Pickups - H1- H2+

Switching - 5 Way, Pull on Tone Knob splits middle position

Strings - .010-.046 Elixir strings

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
    pressure and Kevin Ellis like this.
  2. Red_Label

Red_Label Supporting Member

Wow... BEAUTIFUL!!! I have three Andys (Drop Top Classic and two Classics) and also love them. If I had the cash at the moment, I would buy this in a heartbeat.

3. King Tone

I have had some offers but this guitar is still for sale folks!

4. gitman

gitman Member

I own the T-shaped version of this (bought from a forum member about 3,5 years ago) and it is an absolute stunner ! At this price you won't find a better made, better playing , better looking and better SOUNDING
    HB axe, period. Deal of the week.

King Tone likes this.
  5. King Tone

I agree. If it does not move quickly I am just going to keep it. It is way too nice to give away.