Tom Bukovac rig rundown

Auk

Gold Supporting Member
Video is up on the Premier Guitar site.

Awesome peek into his toy box.

And for those that like a little B-bender stuff.

Link to the youtube teaser, just scroll a tad and you can find the link to the main site. Couldn't get that link to copy, sorry.

Last edited:

The_Bell

I LOVED IT!!

Saw it a few days ago. I would do very, very bad things for that Martin. Where were the mics?? And yet it sounded amazing.

Really great player, who really likes gear. The kind of guy who makes time fly when he is playing and chatting. I thought it was absolutely lovely.

ropiyas

That was amazing. A true master of his craft, if I ever heard one. Wow.
Not much of a Tele guy, apparently. Interesting.
I wonder what kind of cables are those. Silent ones.
I need those.

Echoplexi

Silver Supporting Member
I don’t know much about country music so I’m not familiar with what records he’s associated with (I’m assuming hundreds), but every clip and interview I’ve ever seen with him is incredible. Even his random noodling and rhythm playing during an interview like the Rig Rundown is so musical and soulful.

jhumber

The first 2:30 mins of that video is some of the best playing I've ever heard. What a great rig rundown, and cool to see so many off-the-shelf pedals on his board (that have never once broken, by his own admission...). Great stuff!

Merrywoodsman

I think the word that describes his playing best is “musical”. He touches a guitar and music comes out. Great player and a very funny guy.

Does Tom use the Boss EQ as a boost BEFORE or AFTER overdrives? Or is he just boosting the front end of a already crunchy amp? It's not mentioned in the video.

Trending Topics