Tom Bukovac

Ubersooner

Wish he would post more vid's. By the way, would you ask him if the Spotify profile under his name is really him. Lots of indie music on it. Kinda be cool if it was him. Oh, yeah, I'm a huge fan. Truly a players player.

mscaggs

Wish he would post more vid's. By the way, would you ask him if the Spotify profile under his name is really him. Lots of indie music on it. Kinda be cool if it was him. Oh, yeah, I'm a huge fan. Truly a players player.
I plan on seeing him today so I will ask about the Spotify stuff.

menlow

Silver Supporting Member
If anyone is in the Nashville area check out his shop, 2nd Gear Used Music. It's an absolutely killer place with lots of cool amps and guitars.

mscaggs

If anyone is in the Nashville area check out his shop, 2nd Gear Used Music. It's an absolutely killer place with lots of cool amps and guitars.
Plus you can get a beer there as well while you sit around and play vintage guitars and amps!

BarryW

Silver Supporting Member
He's a major monster. I was lucky enough to catch him in Evanston with Trigger Hippy. Really, really sweet -

Gas-man

Unrepentant Massaganist
Love the Buk.

That clip was perhaps a bit scale-y for me and I wish he'd turn the amp up, but still, damn.

thrashmetl

Silver Supporting Member
Wow, I had no idea he could play that fast. Every video I've seen of him, and I love every one, his playing is much more subdued. Bukovac might be the most perfect guitar player I've ever seen. I've never come across another guitar player that I'm riveted to every note he plays. Even some of my other favorites have stuff that just makes me think meh, and move on, but Tom plays all the right notes for me every time.

sws1

I DARE ANYBODY TO CRITICIZE THAT DUDE!
I'll do it.

How DARE he leave Trigger Hippy? Love that band. They were killer when I saw them at the Stone Pony. So good that I worry I wouldn't want to see them again without Buk.

76strat

Mix the rarified air of a player with unmatched feel, brilliant interpretation and the best groove in music, combined with one of the most impressive lists of artist collaborations, and who pops out? Tom Bukovac and no one else.

Yer Blues

has anybody ever put together a list of songs he played on in the studio? I think he played the electric guitar parts to "Baby Girl" by Sugarland and "Last Name" by Carrie Underwood. "Last Name" has a pretty kicking guitar solo.... I tried to learn it note for note and couldn't do it.

maybe_ebyam

Book played on my record and we've been buddies ever since. He's not just an incredible guitar player but has an unmatched musical mind as well. Sometimes to a fault! And he does everything he can to make the Nashville players' scene the best it can be. In fact, he set one of my best friends up with a salaried gig just last week. Country music wouldn't be the same without him. Love me some Buk.

Trending Topics