Tone Factor = Great Service

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by gproud5150, Jul 27, 2006.

1. gproud5150

gproud5150 Member

I ordered a new Crunchbox a week ago Monday, it got shipped out the next day, and arrived at my door yesterday. Super fast shipping (and free to Canada too, holy crap!), great service. Just wanted to give a big Thumbs-Up to everyone at Tone Factor. Any other Canadian buyers that haven't checked them out should. Great prices, and did I mention free shipping to Canada.
    :AOK

disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Tone Factor in any way. Just a very happy customer.

2. RickB

RickB Member

+1,000,000

Brad is the first place I look when I need something. Best in the business. :AOK

3. DocRock

DocRock Supporting Member

4. Wooley

Wooley Member

Amen. I will wait for them to get an out of stock pedal, before buying one from someone else. Seriously.

5. KeithC

KeithC Silver Supporting Member

6. Moe45673

Moe45673 Member

Free shipping to Canada?? Wowzers. I'm gonna have to give Tonefactor a closer look. Thanks for the headsup!

7. Matt F

Matt F Member

+1000 here too.

Brad is always quick to answer questions, quick to ship and appreciates his customers business. I wish him continued success in providing quality gear with awesome customer service.

I think others will agree, if you are looking for a certain something check Tonefactor first. Has always been a pleasure.

Signed,
    Another Happy Customer

8. tedm

tedm Gold Supporting Member

I agree, fast, prompt, and always very straight up to deal with.

9. El Salvador

El Salvador Member

+1000
    I bought a pedal from Brad once and everything went flawlessly. Brad's a very flexible and helpful man. From now on, if I want to buy a pedal, I'm always checking ToneFactor first. Highly recommended.
    Btw I'm from Europe.

10. drolling

drolling Member

I've been meaning to order something from Brad for some time now. He ships with USPS, right? My CrunchBox took almost a month to arrive in Canada from down under!

But, I've found that stuff coming from the USA always gets whacked by customs for "handling" & both taxes, whereas parcels from europe & Australia often 'sneak' thru without charges.

On the other hand, paying off the postman's less nerve-wracking than wondering if the package will just be thrown on the ground in front of my house while I'm at work. That's happened a few times:puh..

11. Formvar

Formvar Supporting Member

Brad is an up and up guy. Answers his phone and is courteous. Free shipping on pedals is a big plus! I wouldn`t hesitate to buy from him again.

12. b_rad

b_rad Supporting Member

Thanks for the kind words, guys. The support is appreciated as always.

13. guitarpkr67

guitarpkr67 Supporting Member

I agree and don't forget about the candy.

_brenton

14. jpervin

jpervin Supporting Member

Two thumbs up here for Brad. Awesome service and a great guy!

15. mprvise

mprvise Member

Ditto - great to deal with. :cool:

16. b_rad

b_rad Supporting Member

I must admit, I've been slacking on the candy. We've got a new pedal coming out, as well as updated graphics for the Analogue Filter, plus some other stuff . I've had a lot on the plate lately. I'm going to get back into the habit of doing that, though. A lot of folks appreciate the personal touch, so it's cool making somebody's day here and there. :)

17. HBob

HBob Member

Tone Factor is great! I've bought several pedals from them and have never been let down by their service or the gear they offer. Always good dealing with them at the Dallas and Arlington guitar shows.

18. b_rad

b_rad Supporting Member

Dallas was a big success this year, so I'm really looking forward to the Arlington show. Last year the hurricanes kinda screwed it up for us, so hopefully this year we'll be able to come out in full force. : )

19. guitarpkr67

guitarpkr67 Supporting Member

Can we know what the new pedal is or is it a secret?

20. gproud5150

gproud5150 Member

USPS is correct. I didn't have to pay anything. I came home from work yesterday and the box was sitting on the kitchen counter. I'm not saying it didn't sneak through, but I'm sure it has something to do with NAFTA, and the fact the Crunch Box is made in a Commonwealth country. And I could also be completely insane. :NUTS