• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Tone Factor is closing up

muffinman

I will deeply miss Tone Factor. They were my portal into the world of high-end effects pedals, and easily my #1 store from which to shop, twice again as all others combined. Their customer service seriously raised the bar and upped the ante on the competition. Not to mention, just some plain nice decent folks. I wish Brad and the gang all the best and success in whatever comes next. Vive la Tone Factor!

WahmBoomAh

World Crass Guitarist
Gold Supporting Member
Wow, Brad was always so great to deal with. I've picked up some awesome pedals from him. RIP Tonefactor.

Brad, if you are reading this, best of luck to you in whatever you have planned!
THIS !

JeffOlson

Tonefactor was great! I bought a few pedals from them, as many of us did. Apparently, we did not buy enough pedals. I will miss them.

Best of luck to you, Brad, Zach, and all the rest!

pulse.

Gold Supporting Member
I only had one deal with them, and they were really great, sad news.
First What's that dude play and then this, what;s going on?

stratguy23

That's too bad :( I thought they were a great dealer the few times I did business with them. I am glad Mojo Hand is continuing though, I got to try a few of their pedals on the recent tourbox and liked them all quite a lot.

VA_siCkBoy

Gold Supporting Member
Tone Factor and Pro Guitar Shop are my favorite places to order pedals from.... they will be greatly missed here.

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
Oh no, those are one of the Good Guys! Great shop, sorry to hear you're closing, Tone Factor!

musica23

That's a real shame. I kinda wondered what was going on because they seemed low on stock the last few months, but I didn't think they'd close.

Tone Factor was my absolute fave online pedal store. PGS was starting to win me over lately due to their numerous options, but Brad's the best.

Best of luck to Brad and all at Tone Factor. I'll miss you. :(

RC2

Gold Supporting Member
Tonefactor was a great place to buy gear, their service and professionalism will really be missed.

Trotter

Brad's a great guy and I will definitively miss ordering from them. I grabbed a Fulltone 69 MKII from them today. :dude

lv

Silver Supporting Member
Best of luck to Brad, great people to do business with. Given how well he ran TF, I am sure he will be successful at whatever he does.

Liquid_Mojo

Silver Supporting Member
That's a real shame. I kinda wondered what was going on because they seemed low on stock the last few months, but I didn't think they'd close.

I noticed this too. They weren't really restocking any product. This happened before they started the universal return policy, and the stock was thinning out.

I hate seeing good businesses go out. Good luck, Brad.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom