• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Tone heaven

Paul Conway

Zendrive + Reverend guitar + Blues Jnr with a G12H. :)

Now I know what these little pieces of joy can do for us. Plugged that little lot together and I swear I saw colours in the air.

I know we shouldn't lust after gear, but these things were worth it.

cber1517

Silver Supporting Member
Hey Paul!

Please tell me about the speaker you have in your Blues Jnr. I will be replacing the stock one in mine at some point this year and want to know what this one sounds like in comparison. I'm really looking for a loud, clean speaker with lots of lows and sparkly highs that is slow to break up. Thanks!

:)

sandman

Hey Paul!

Please tell me about the speaker you have in your Blues Jnr. I will be replacing the stock one in mine at some point this year and want to know what this one sounds like in comparison. I'm really looking for a loud, clean speaker with lots of lows and sparkly highs that is slow to break up. Thanks!

:)
Me wants to know too! (even though this belongs to amp section)

Paul Conway

It's actually a mate's amp, but the Celestion G12h gives a sparkly, clean sound - quite bright - with fairly tight low-end. Break up wise....medium to late, I'd say. If you want really late break up (and maybe this isn't the amp for that), maybe try an Eminence Patriot?

PS - I did wonder which category to put it in, but as I've just found the secret to the Zendrive (clue: it's the 'voive' control IMHO), here it goes.

Trending Topics