Tonebone Switchbone

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Bloozman, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Bloozman

Bloozman Member

The Tonebone Switchbone Radial JX 2 Pro was recommended to me. It's an A-B switch that also has a volume boost. I noticed by the pics, that the boost has a gain boost to it. Im interested in a clean boost. has anyone used one of these, and will it give me a clean volume boost?..Thanks Bloozman

2. TheGrooveking

TheGrooveking Member

An Alternate Reality in a Parallel Universe...
    I think the boost is a clean boost, just depends how your amp responds to being boosted will determine how clean it stays.

TheGrooveking

3. Bo Faulkner

Bo Faulkner Member

the boost function is switchable between "gain only" (which is volume) , mid/gain (adds a little mids with the volume) and mute (which mutes for silent tuning) It is a very decent clean boost . Also has a mini pot to adjust amount of gain(volume)

4. Timbre Wolf

Timbre Wolf GoldMember Supporter Gold Supporting Member

You've also got the option of three "eq" curves with the boost: two are mid-heavy (slight mid- and more mid-boost), but there is also a flat "curve" that is just a clean boost. You can adjust level for the clean boost, so it is very versatile.

- Thom

5. Glide

Glide Member

Get it - You won't go wrong. Built like steel.

6. Bloozman

Bloozman Member