Tonefactor "email for ordering"

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by vintage66, Jul 20, 2008.

1. vintage66

vintage66 Member

I noticed yesterday that instead of "out of stock" some pedals say "email for ordering". Is that a fancy way of saying "out of stock"? Seems like all the ones that don't say "add to cart" say that now.

2. bloodlemons

bloodlemons Member

Sometimes Brad is waiting on a shipment and if you email him you'll be the first to know when they arrive. I've also had the experience of him finding a stray pedal in inventory when I ask...

So email him already!

3. gururyan

gururyan Member

Or call!...I literally just hung up the phone with him.

4. b_rad

b_rad Member

Basically, yes. :) Maybe it should say "email for availablity" or something like that? We have a LOT of stuff on the way, so if you have a question on when something will be in this encourages people to shoot me an email or give me a call. We're working very hard to get plenty of stock in and keep people better informed, and this is a step in that process.

We're trying several new things on the site and appreciate any feedback.

5. mr. stanley

mr. stanley Member

:hide...yeah I changed that yesterday...

You are correct instead of stating "out of stock" it will display "email us for ordering"

The main reason as bloodlemons stated is we have inventory coming in often and hopefully the "email us" message would allow us the opportunity to let you know when we will have the new stock in...who knows Brad may cut you a deal for being patient...:BEER

If it is a problem I'll change it back. thanks for visiting the site!!

-Larry