Toneprint Pedals - can you download your current toneprint to the computer?

dk_ace

I have a custom toneprint I made a long time ago. The computer I used and the file are long gone, but I still have the pedal. I can't find a way in the editor to download that tone print that is stored on the pedal. Anyone know how to do it?

D

Sadly, you can't do that. You can only transfer toneprints from the editor to the pedal. Not the other way around. A glaring oversight on TC's part IMO. Also, if you download an artist toneprint that you like except you want to modify one little thing, you can't do that either. They don't let you load artist toneprints into the editor, only straight to the pedal. You can modify them on the pedal to some extent with the knobs, but that only gives you a few parameters to work with, and you have no way to know what the starting points are. :huh

dk_ace

Sadly, you can't do that. You can only transfer toneprints from the editor to the pedal. Not the other way around. A glaring oversight on TC's part IMO. Also, if you download an artist toneprint that you like except you want to modify one little thing, you can't do that either. They don't let you load artist toneprints into the editor, only straight to the pedal. You can modify them on the pedal to some extent with the knobs, but that only gives you a few parameters to work with, and you have no way to know what the starting points are. :huh
Dang it, I figured that would be the case. I’ll just have to listen close and figure out what I did again. I had some complicated stuff going on Using the 5 positions of each knob as a preset essentially....

D