Tonepros Question

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by teleking36, Mar 3, 2008.

1. teleking36

teleking36 Member

I came across this in my internet travels while searching for a vintage style wraparound for my LP Jr....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=350028446798&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=022

Anyone know anything about this particular tailpiece? I've never seen a vintage style Tonepros wraparound before. Any chance that this is as good as the Pigtail one? I've already got some locking studs on my LPJ, but I'd like the lightweight, vintage style tailpiece to finish it off.

Thanks in advance.

2. alvagoldbook

alvagoldbook Member

I've used an aluminum adjustable Tone Pro stop piece and it sounded beautiful. It also was VERY light weight. So much so that if you were just judging by the weight you could mistake the thing for being made of plastic.

3. teleking36

teleking36 Member

I ended up grabbing this. I've had great experience with other Tonepros stuff, but I've never seen them offer a vintage wraptail. I'll be sure to give a report when I get it on.

4. Bob V

Bob V Member

Tone Pros has it on their site as the VTNA, which is also sold at 123Music and other outlets.

5. teleking36

teleking36 Member

Ahh, I see. Thanks for that!

6. fretnot

fretnot Gold Supporting Member

How did it work out for you with the Tonepros wraparound?