Tonight I had my first effects dream.

Groovadile

I found an abandoned garage with abandoned blackfaces, voxes, plexis and a full set of Strymons, vintage boss pedals and one Zvex pedal that actually attracted my attention by blinking in the dark (wtf?!). Of course I tried to carry everything with me, but I failed and woke up scared to death.

Thank you, TGP.

Gold Supporting Member
Haha, welcome to the club. I had a weird dream the other day that I visited Mike Fuller's house at the bottom of the ocean and he and I co-designed an excellent pedal. It was an ambient deeeeep reverb that had a roller control similar to the boomerang wholly roller and with it you could control decay time and depth. The roller idea came from a humpback whale. It was a stunning pedal in both look and sound. We called it the fish tale.

The funny thing is, I don't know what Fuller looks like, and I don't speak humpback.

jdel77

Might be time to take a break if you're actually seeing pedals in your sleep.

amp boy

i hear the secrets that you keep………seeing pedals in your sleep.

yesssssssssss……naaaailed it.

lefort_1

Nuzzled Firmly Betwixt
Platinum Supporting Member
ALWAYS "dream prepared".

Forklift.
Costco trolley.
Airline baggage truck.

...this way, you can take it with you.

ghostrider

I found an abandoned garage with abandoned blackfaces, voxes, plexis and a full set of Strymons, vintage boss pedals and one Zvex pedal that actually attracted my attention by blinking in the dark (wtf?!). Of course I tried to carry everything with me, but I failed and woke up scared to death.

Thank you, TGP.
The abundance of abandoned gear indicates 7 years of gear abundance. Not being able to carry the gear out indicates the abundance will be followed by 7 years of gear famine which will be spread all over the land.

This is what you do: During the 7 years of abundance, store up 1/5th of your gear in a garage. During the 7 years of gear famine, all guitarists will then come to you and you will be able to sell your gear to them thus sustaining the musical landscape and your family's wealth.

You're welcome.

dshobe

Rocky Mountain Way
Gold Supporting Member
^^^^ NICE!! LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Trending Topics