Took a new family photo yesterday

jpervin

Supporting Member
lol @ upside down banjo

j/k

Nice family you have there!
Is the Tele the ‘patriarch’, since it’s right in the middle?

AlanH

A BC Rich Warlock would complement that collection beautifully. Devils horn or pointy headstock - take your pick....

nasonm

Supporting Member
lol @ upside down banjo

j/k

Nice family you have there!
Is the Tele the ‘patriarch’, since it’s right in the middle?
The banjo is upside down as a sign of distress....just like a flag. Ha! Actually, it's because this was the only way I could get everything to fit!

The Tele being in the middle was again a matter of space....although Telecasters were my first guitar love, so it kinda fits.

What’s the guitar on the top left?
A TV Jones Spectra Sonic Supreme. LOVE that guitar! I got it for a song but even if I paid full price it'd been worth it. TV Jones guitars are great sleeper guitars! More should know about them!

derekd

Supporting Member
Nice shot.

Like all large families, you appear to have a couple of red-headed stepchildren types among the normal examples.

VintagePlayerStrat

Supporting Member
Looking good man. Digging the pickguard on the Tele and looks like you got a generous, but manageable number of instruments.

Everyone needs a good J-45 too.

nasonm

Supporting Member
Curious...are you standing on something to take the pic? I can never fit mine all in without it skewing...
I'm standing on a chair, leaning over the rug and have my phone all the way to the ceiling. Took me about 20 tries before I got them all (and even then I fixed it a bit in Photoshop). It's probably not the safest way to take a photo but at least I got the shot!

Last edited:
Figured why not use a lazy Saturday afternoon to take an updated family photo. Of course the whole time I was setting it up my wife was snickering at me and rolling her eyes as I tried to get it "just right".

Bonus style points for the complimentary colors in the floor and rug. :cool: