• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

top 3 strat neck builders?

ES330

I just went thru 3 after market necks
Musikraft, Warmoth, All Parts

For that vintage shape & feel... by far the All Parts

K-Line

Vendor
Vintage- Allparts
Best overall- USACG
Custom options with correct headstock-Warmoth

These were based on only my opinion from necks I have used in the past before making my own.

Ron Kirn

Vendor
note that "licensed" only means FMIC sed, "OK you can do it... just send us a few $$$ for every one you make," other than that, it's meaningless... Oh/// Fender really, really regrets ever saying that in the first place....

the "Send us a few $$$" is the only reason why USAGC isn't.... Tommy's not in the habit of throwing $$ away for nuthin'..

Ron Kirn

johnjd52

I,ve never tried Musikraft but I have three USACG necks and they are all great playing necks. The other one on a parts Tele is Allparts, also very good.

ES330

I,ve never tried Musikraft but I have three USACG necks and they are all great playing necks. The other one on a parts Tele is Allparts, also very good.
I've been looking at USACG, wish they had a better headstock...
Heard all good things about them though...

t.hendrix

thanks for all the input i really want a good neck. i am looking to get a 69 reverse cbs strat neck.stainless frets ,and i want a real smooth fret edge.i hate feeling frets cutting my palm.plus i would like to stick to stock specs.7.25 radius,21 frets.more on the vintage spec side. i used to have a fender custom shop [nos] 1969 strat. man did i love the feel of that neck.i am just kinda sketchy on the specs.anybody have some input on that?
thanks again

gmann

Musikraft for me. I've had 3 necks, all spot on, exactly what I wanted, no problems.

tapeworm

I continue to come back to Musikraft necks every time. For my money, the craftsmanship, fretwork and customer service along with all the options I could ever want make it an easy choice for me. Ive tried the others and Musikraft just seems to be a notch above the competition.

t.hendrix

I bought a musikfraft neck and I must say I will never get another one.fret ends were bad.got the wood shrinking story.big , pocket gap,that's cause I didn't get a thick clear finish.frets out nut not slotted deep enough. But I need to send it out to have all these things fixed?if this is common why spend 340. And 5 weeks to have to send it out again for more work and money.next time I will just call fender and have them do it.

FiestaRed869

I love musikrsft as well, I just can't believe they don't have traditional medium jumbo, meaning the size fender uses(106x36) . They Have 104x47 and call it medium jumbo, I just love the fender size fret.

jimshine

I like Musiktaft, but I don't care for their vintage style heel adjust truss rods. I have had several pass through and the range of adjustability is not that good. The 2 ways, they are great.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom