top boost in a can

Does it have that chimey top boost side of an ac30. Im looking into one, saw a video and it sounded sweet. So let me know.

brianf

Yup. Just get it. My buddy ordered one and it was sent to my address for him so he wanted me to exercise it for him before he came to pick it up. He is lazy so I knew I would have it a while. (Ended up being mine for almost 3 weeks!!!!)

What a fun peddle. It sure does that jangly Vox TB thing. I was very impressed!!!!!!! Yes make sure it is the 8 knob version..

It is also quiet when cranked.

I think Music Toyz has them in stock.

brianf

Ok

HERES THE DEAL!
Every time ive asked questions about gear everyone says just buy it and return it( not just this forum, others as well). I DONT WANT TO DO THAT. I want to read reviews, hear demos it, at the very best demo it myself. But sometimes I don't have 200 just to try something.

Im not mad but seriously.

Ha

dorfmeister

Ok

HERES THE DEAL!
Every time ive asked questions about gear everyone says just buy it and return it( not just this forum, others as well). I DONT WANT TO DO THAT. I want to read reviews, hear demos it, at the very best demo it myself. But sometimes I don't have 200 just to try something.

Im not mad but seriously.

Ha

There has been a great deal of discussion on this pedal in the past. You can get many opinions on this pedal and its competitors by doing a search.

I've got one and I think its great, chimy, amp-like, tweakable. The boost is very good and I also use it in in front of my Hao Sole Pressure. The TBIAC is the main pedal I use. YMMV.

slopeshoulder

Just buy it and keep it because a search will tell you that people love it. FWIW I sold my AC3CC AND my Bruno UG 30 because this pedal, through a blackface style amp (in my case a Bruno Cowtipper) becomes an AC30.
Period.
Enjoy.

screamingduck

Platinum Supporting Member
What amp are you playing through? If it is a Blackface Fender or any BF inspired amp then I can assure you you will be more than happy with this pedal. It goes from light sparkle to full out AC-30 grind and all points in between. As stated before just do a search and you will uncover lots of threads on this little wonder.

i use a top hat super deluxe(thinking about the switch to club royale). Its like I want a vox sound but not all the time so maybe this will do it for me.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom