Top Product/pedal of 2018...

run23

If we’re talking about something released this year, then for me it’s the Chase Bliss Condor. I bought it for the effects (tremelo and vibe type stuff), but ended up keeping for (and loving it for) the eq and low grain drive.

If it’s a pedal I bought this year- I just revamped my entire board after not playing with others for a while so impossible to say - I have a 6 pedal (plus a tuner) board and all of them are new- but the Condor is up there. If I had to swap out all my pedals for an equivalent the only one that probably can’t be replaced is the Chase Tone Secret Preamp.

For me it's the Barber Direct Drive v3. Not a radical departure from v2 but just really nicely voiced. Also the Barber BUSS -- nothing crazy, just a well-voiced, well-priced compact drive.

I do not own any Chase Bliss (no room on my board!) but really respect what they're doing, especially the Thermae and Condor. Great stuff.

Dandy13

Moog Grandmother

Favorite pedal released in 2018 that I own: EQD Aqueduct
On my list to purchase: RP Tensor, Meris Enzo, Empress Zoia (If it ever gets released!)

NoiseNinja

Without having used it personally, I'd nominate the EHX Grand Canyon.

Definitely going to buy it at some point, so many features and so good sounding for a more than a reasonable price.

When it comes to multi effects, the Line6 HX Stomp, and Zoom B3n for a budget solution.

InkblotNebula

Based on the 10 minutes I spent with it today "to verify it worked", Red Panda Tensor. It had to go back in the box til Christmas. It's gonna be long couple weeks. :(

run23

I haven’t tried it myself, but I’m excited to get the Mervis Enzo at some point in the future. Seems like one of the cooler recent releases.

Trending Topics