TopHat Emplexador -- Wow

rawkguitarist

OK... one of my main gigs is playing for the biggest church in our city. There are several services going on at once and thanks to your's truly, theres about 10 tophats in the different services. (I should be a dealer. LOL)

Well now my P&W leader told me last night to order a couple more for me and the other guitarists. Just so we don't have to bring ours... Pretty sweet huh!?!
My favorite dealer went out of business, so I need to find a dealer. Any suggestions?

Brian kicks butt!

jimmyj

Originally posted by aarondavis
My favorite dealer went out of business, so I need to find a dealer. Any suggestions?

Brian kicks butt!
I would assume Stu at Fat Sound would be a good one. Although I bought it used, my Club Deluxe came from there. I've always heard good things about them. They've been selling them for years and now that TH moved to NC they are very nearby to the source.

lgehrig4

Originally posted by Probos
The more I play through this amp the more I love it,...RAWK!!!!! :dude

Hey, I really glad you like the Emplex! I felt the same about it and would have kept it if I had the extra cash to buy an SD30, but I'm really digging the SD so no regrets. I only wish I had more time to play it. My wife was inconsiderate and gave birth on Sunday. What kills me is that she knew I just got this amp :D

take care
Jeff

Sharkey

Originally posted by aarondavis
OK... one of my main gigs is playing for the biggest church in our city. There are several services going on at once and thanks to your's truly, theres about 10 tophats in the different services. (I should be a dealer. LOL)

Well now my P&W leader told me last night to order a couple more for me and the other guitarists. Just so we don't have to bring ours... Pretty sweet huh!?!

Brian kicks butt!
Call Stu @ Fat Sound:dude

Probos

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by lgehrig4
Hey, I really glad you like the Emplex! I felt the same about it and would have kept it if I had the extra cash to buy an SD30, but I'm really digging the SD so no regrets. I only wish I had more time to play it. My wife was inconsiderate and gave birth on Sunday. What kills me is that she knew I just got this amp :D

take care
Jeff
Hey Jeff, good to hear from you. Congrats on the new addition to your family, that's great news.

I'm glad you're digging the SD30, it really is a great amp. I really dig the Emplexador, it can cop a bunch of tones that I've always loved with ease using it,....I love it. Thanks again for a super smooth transaction.

Trending Topics