Torpedo Live Digital Loadbox

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by CrunchyMetal, Jan 26, 2015.

1. CrunchyMetal

CrunchyMetal Member

Hi,

So, just wondering where I would plug the output cable on the loadbox to? Or would I even need to plug anything in there?

I also have a Line 6 Valve 212 40Watt Tube Amp that is super loud lol so I'm considering buying a Torpedo live loadbox and after doing some research I really love all the amp models and mike's this Loadbox can do.. but I do a lot of covers so I'm wondering if I can play backing tracks somehow on it?

Thank you!

2. Blix

Blix Supporting Member

The Torpedo is meant to replace your speakers/mics, so you plug it into your mixer or audio interface/daw to listen and record.

3. CrunchyMetal

CrunchyMetal Member

I have a Scarlett focusrite 2i2. Do you think I could use that?

4. Blix

Blix Supporting Member

Yeah for sure, all you need is a microphone cable (or two for stereo) into your 2i2.

5. CrunchyMetal

CrunchyMetal Member

Ok, and I would just plug the stereo 2i2's into the load box? Sorry for all the questions..I'm just a bit new to connecting so much equipment

6. Blix

Blix Supporting Member

Yeah, from the Torpedo outputs to the mic inputs on the interface. Stereo here means you can use two IR's at the same time :)

7. CrunchyMetal

CrunchyMetal Member

Cool, I'll do that...and from there how do I connect an external device (Phone, tablet, etc) to the 2i2 for backing tracks?

8. Blix

Blix Supporting Member

Play the backing tracks from your computer? With the 2i2 you're using it anyway.. :)

9. CrunchyMetal

CrunchyMetal Member