• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Tortoise in DC tonight

flume

Double Platinum Member
Yep....the presentation of the new songs was compelling. Purchased the cd at the show and am enjoying now. Also very impressed with the solo synth opener: Mind Over Mirrors. Bought the cd too. Fans of Tangerine Dream take note.

flume

Double Platinum Member
Not one, but two sets of vibes! Catch them if you're near a tour stop !

2HBStrat

Not one, but two sets of vibes! Catch them if you're near a tour stop !
Cool! They had two sets right in the front when I saw them in Nashville ten or so years ago. I'm glad to hear they're using them again....

flume

Double Platinum Member
I'm on the 5th or 6th listen to the new CD...indeed it ranks with their best...highly recommended.

2HBStrat

I'm on the 5th or 6th listen to the new CD...indeed it ranks with their best...highly recommended.
I will check it out again....us Tortoise fans have to stick together, and support the band, too.

flume

Double Platinum Member
Those are puzzling. I like that they always try new things though.

Trending Topics