Tour Box Threads

unlikely that I’d be invited to third party, not being in a band or touring, but it sounds like a great way to get real world testing, feedback and promotion of your gear. So should anyone want their new gear siting in my media room for a real world work out, look me up.

ce24fan

Silver Supporting Member
I had a lot of fun testing a Bearfoot tourbox a few years back. I kinda did a roundtable with my bandmates. It was a lot of fun to bounce around the tones and thoughts.

Reactions: rck

Jiffy_Jeff

Playin Tunes and Having Fun!
Gold Supporting Member
I am available for testing.

Hey manufacturers, Hit me up!

I play multiple instruments and have been in the biz for many years.

Not to worry, I will send your stuff back.

Cosmo-D

Silver Supporting Member
I've found tour boxes extremely useful when I was assembling my pedalboard (s), especially if they happened to be pedals I was interested in owning bit had no place to try them out. They are a very useful source for great forums.

coolrays

Silver Supporting Member
I would love for my company to be involved in something like this. Sounds like so much fun, and an outlet for creativity! I dig it.

[EDIT] If anyone out there wants to loop Keeley in on something like this, please don’t hesitate to PM me. I would be so into it! [/EDIT]

Last edited:

The-Kid

Pedal Art: Providence Dealer
Except for the Providence delay and cable one, that was great! Thank you @The-Kid
Hey thanks man. Doing another soon for the forum and for a good cause.

Thanks for the shout out man and glad I can do something cool and glad folks like you had fun and enjoy it as much as I do.

Thanks again brother.

DoctorTim

Silver Supporting Member
When is someone going to come out with a - middle-aged man playing alone in his basement box?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom