• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Tracking/Editing Software for Linux???

jokerjkny

where is all the good stuff for Linux? lord knows its 1000x more stable than anything Windose, or accident prone Macs are capable.

any place i can start my search?

Blueser

Gold Supporting Member
Originally posted by jokerjkny
where is all the good stuff for Linux? lord knows its 1000x more stable than anything Windose, or accident prone Macs are capable.

any place i can start my search?
Yeah.....Break out that old C++ manual, and start coding!!

Seriously, I think it will be a while before you will get anything even close to rivaling the pro level stuff on the established platforms.

jokerjkny

nothing traumatic,

but i outfitted my laptop with linux, and for the past few months or so, its WAAAY more stable than my PC. wouldnt mind using my laptop as a bullet proof live recording rig.

but its been slim pickin's finding music related software and hardware. :(

Trending Topics