• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Trade or Not to Trade???

NR2112

I have a 2007 Gibson Les Paul in very good condition. Chrome hardware, Burstbucker Pros Nitro Silverburst Finish. I bought it from Guitar Center in Oct of 2007, as one of those "special guitars of the month or week" or something.
I posted it for sale on craigs list, and I have an immediate response. A trade for a 2008 BC Rich handmade Eagle in an Alpine White finish. I know absolutly nothing about these guitars. The guy wants to trade straight up. I would like to sell for cash at $1850, but have had no luck with any interests.
Question is, Does anybody have any thoughts of BC Rich's USA Handmade Eagle? Is this a good trade? I believe It is beacuse the eagle retails at about 4k.
I really dont play the gibson at all. So, Im looking at this from monatery standpoint, and seriously considering it

Thanks Everybody for your thoughts!!!

Nik:rotflmao

Trending Topics