TRADED! Fender Custom Shop Thinline Telecaster in Gold Sparkle Finish

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by DrGonzo, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrGonzo

DrGonzo Gold Supporting Member

Hi Everybody,

I'm putting a fantastic sounding and playing tele up on the trading block. It does have some play wear and the gold sparkle finish is pretty delicate so it does have one ding (pictured below) from my bandmate's errant bass headstock as well as developing some pretty cool finish checking. No 'razor blade' relic checking, here, this is the real deal. So if you are wanting a pristine guitar then this is probably not the tele for you. If you want a monster player that looks really cool under stage lights, then this might be your guitar. These gold sparkle custom shop runs are pretty rare and the price to order one new is ridiculous. The frets and neck are great and it plays super easy (currently setup with 10's). It is 100% stock with no mods.

It's a 2010 and comes with the black Fender hardcase in the pics along with the COA and all of the case candy. I will pack and ship it very securely with insurance, check my feedback score. I have numerous positive feedbacks on high end guitar trades and sales.

So what am I looking for? Either some sort of USA PRS (DGT, Custom 22, Custom 24, McCarty, Singlecut) or a Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster or a Gibson Historic (Les Paul, SG or 335). I'm definitely willing to add some $$$ on my side for the right guitar.

You can always send an offer my way for something else, but know that I will probably politely decline if it isn't a PRS, a Gibson Historic or a Custom shop strat. You never know though. Hit me up and see! PM if you are interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  2. Trobbins3