1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We've added some "new" guys to the moderator crew. All are longtime members that stepped up to the invite to help out by volunteering their time and effort to help the membership experience on TGP stay on the even keel. A special thank you to the 'new' guys that helping out. The new moderators are Mike Duncan, Stormin, ford, Teleplayer, and PurpleJesus A thread on the announcement is here!

Dismiss Notice

Sold TRADED: My Tc Trinity 2 Reverb For Your Tc Hall Of Fame (How do I close thread?)

Discussion in 'Pedal Effects Gear Emporium Archive' started by SgtYork, May 18, 2015.

1. SgtYork

SgtYork Supporting Member

Just as the title says. I'm looking for a TC Hall Of Fame pedal. My Trinity 2 (T2) was purchased brand new only a few months ago and is, of course, in Excellent condition with box, papers, USB, etc. Ready to ship!

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  2. hxchip

hxchip Member

I'm game to trying out the T2, but my HoF has no box or papers - you can keep the cable if you want, or I can include mine... but that's just silly.

PM me if you're still looking.

3. JerEvil

JerEvil Supporting Member

Any interest in the Arena from TC?

4. SgtYork

PMd.

5. SgtYork

Thanks for the offer. Have a trade in the works now. Will let you know if something changes.

6. SgtYork

Traded. Thanks.