• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Trailer Trash's new "FlatTrash" series

ChaseTMP

Those look pretty nice, although; I have a two-tiered board and the ATA case height is only 7" (my 10 year old board/case). I think Trailer Trash uses the same ATA case for their Pro series and these, from what I know, they're about 8.5-9" high.

The added height, has been my aversion to a Pedaltrain Pro or Trailer Trash's ATA case offerings. I have my SUV's loading down to a Jenga-like science and can fit all of our band's gear (sans drums) in my car. The added height of some of these cases, while much nicer looking, kind of lose my interest.

The added height, has been my aversion to a Pedaltrain Pro or Trailer Trash's ATA case offerings. I have my SUV's loading down to a Jenga-like science and can fit all of our band's gear (sans drums) in my car. The added height of some of these cases, while much nicer looking, kind of lose my interest.
Two inches... that is precision right there. Props.

ChaseTMP

Two inches... that is precision right there. Props.
I know it sounds ridiculous, but we keep cell phone pics of the loading, since there is only one way it will all fit and there isn't any extra room. We learned the hard way after having a few too many adult beverages post show and not being able to get all of our gear in without someone having to have a SVT head on their lap.

Abandoned

Tweed Tube Tone Purist
Looks very cool. Too bad I just finished my board. Lol.
I'm really not wanting to do it over again.

Jove

That normal size board will fit in a Pedaltrain II case (Hard/soft).

I may be in on one of these in the near future. Not often you can cure gas for less than a 100 bucks.

J

I emailed Rooster, he told me that the ATA case for the Flattrash series would have 5-6" of clearance inside. Sounds like it may be a different case than the Pro series, Chase.

ChaseTMP

I emailed Rooster, he told me that the ATA case for the Flattrash series would have 5-6" of clearance inside. Sounds like it may be a different case than the Pro series, Chase.
I talked to Rooster yesterday and that was where my info was derived. I was inquiring about the 30 x 18 with a riser and the associated ATA case.

Trending Topics