• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Traynor YSR-1

Jonnygeetard

How cheap? I have a 68. Kind of a bassman type of sound. Loud and clean with reverb and tremolo. Great with pedals. A good score if it works.

Loobster

It works. I'm not sure what year. It's on ebay, very cheap with 1 day left, hopefully it'lll stay cheap. Using it with pedals would be ideal.

BCJek

I have a YRM-1, and it is my new fave, especially with pedals. Run into a WGS Alnico in a Goodsell 1x12 cab means heaven for me.

If you get it, let us know via a user report.

GA20T

They're great amps. Good reverb, decent bias vary trem. Can be mighty scooped sounding with the wrong speakers. Can benefit from and easily be modded. If they haven't been robbed, they tend to be loaded with telefunken preamp tubes and mustard caps. Huge Hammond iron... Head weighs almost as much as an AC30...

Loobster

It'll be used with two LPs, one with Bare Knuckle Mules, the other with Lollar P90s. I definitely don't want scooped sounding....hmm.

It's on UK Ebay....

GA20T

If you weren't so far away, I'd offer to buy it from you if you decided to try it and didn't like it. You shouldn't have any trouble selling if that's the case (and it's priced reasonably).

BCJek

It'll be used with two LPs, one with Bare Knuckle Mules, the other with Lollar P90s. I definitely don't want scooped sounding....hmm.

It's on UK Ebay....

Ah, of course. Somehow it didn't show up in my search when I used "worldwide" as a setting. It looks great.

I hope you get it.

BCJek

Lost_Cause

I was looking at these and realized it was a lot of amp. Lots of volume. Way more than I would ever use.

TChen

I just sold one. It was an awesome amp, it just never got used and I needed the money. It is a LOUD clean sound.

Loobster

Auction ended. Was it you that got it, Loobster?
Unfortunately not. :( Someone sniped me and their top bid was higher than mine in the last few seconds. Didn't have time to up my bid.

I'd rather a YBA-1 so at least now this'll give me the opportunity to get one of those instead. Gotta keep my eyes peeled.

BCJek

Unfortunately not. :( Someone sniped me and their top bid was higher than mine in the last few seconds. Didn't have time to up my bid.

I'd rather a YBA-1 so at least now this'll give me the opportunity to get one of those instead. Gotta keep my eyes peeled.
Sorry to hear that. I find the "local pickup only" sales tend to be a bit lower priced in the end, in general, but EBay is tricky, with automated sniping, etc.

Good luck on the YBA-1.

Trending Topics