• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Trem for P&W, Semaphore or Cusack TAW?

rul8agn

Which one should cover most of the bases for Hillsong, Delirius, etc.? Actually how far would an Analogman TR-2 take me? If I don't get a Trem, I may get another delay. I have a CMATMODS DEEELAY right now, just looking for something with specific settings. i.e. Nova, DD-20, maybe even a DMM. All opinions appreciated.

BmoreTele

The Sem should probably cover your need, but so would the EHX Stereo Pulsar. I have and love the TAW, but it has settings you would never use in P&W music.

You do raise an interesting issue, if by accident ... a tremolo with foot switchable presets would be very convenient.

guitarist58

I can't think of any specific songs, but when I think of trem I think I'd want the ability to get a square wave in addition to regular triangle/sine for a kind of stutter effect... That may just be my personal preferences showing, though :)

Trending Topics