• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Tremolo w/a latch/momentary switch

andrew00

Hey, so I was listening to some modern lovers earlier and stumbled across this bowie cover - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9uYBdcgR84&NR=1&feature=fvwp - listen to the first ten seconds or so.

It looks like he's got a tremolo/stutter thing going on, it's not a delay repeat but seems like a tremolo being turned on and off sporadically.

So I was wondering if anyone know is a tremolo pedal with an unlatch/momentary feature?

I see there's stuff like the utter stutter which is kind of that same thing I think and that has a momentary switch. I know TC Electronic do their Shaker pedal which has an unlatched mode but that's vibrato.

tjs

There's a new tremolessence coming out? What else do you know about it? Please tell me it will have tap tempo...

Cosmogang

There's a new tremolessence coming out? What else do you know about it? Please tell me it will have tap tempo...
Actually Ryan is coming out with new versions of almost all of his pedals.

RRR V2 (epic)
A new Tremolessence (sorry no tap tempo)
A new Cosmichorus
A new drive "The Elements"

Go to ILF @ ilovefuzz.com to read all the threads in the Dr. Scientist hosted forum.

Cheers

andrew00

That new Tremolessence looks pretty cool, any demo videos knocking about yet or is it still too new?

wundergussy

Silver Supporting Member
+1 on the Diamond trem! It is a fantastic pedal and the stutter effect is great.

You could also look into a repeat percussion pedal (like the EQD Hummingbird) if you want that effect w/out manual control.

andrew00

Looks like the Diamond is just the job - the manual mode is what I was talking about, the unlatched on/off, and it has a lot of other modes including a rhythmic mode that looks interesting!

Trending Topics