Trey Anastasio Rig Summer 2021

philamag87

Platinum Supporting Member
Just read that the photo was taken at Rock Lititz in PA. Trey has been there all week dialing in the rig and the rest of the band got there today. Here’s a photo of the band’s full touring rig.

View attachment 457080

Holy s**t that's a lot of gear! I fully agree with Phisherman, I'd shake the hands of the road crew that sets it up and tears it down.

cosmicevan

If anyone is in the NY area for the shows and needing a ticket for 12/30, my plus one just bailed on me for that night. I've got 4 day passes and going to all 4 in the same spot.

diego.fresh

cosmicevan

@cosmicevan you wouldn't happen to play bass and used to play with Barry & Rob (me) in NYC many years ago?

why yes I am the same and now I see your user name of zesty strat and it's all coming together!!!!!! DUDE!!!! Hope you are well...was supposed to go to 1/1 with Barry, but alas, covid has shat on my life...the first time in a decade (since having kids) that I'm getting to do all 4 again. The planets just weren't as aligned as I thought...now what to do about my $300 babysitter for NYE?!?!?

cosmicevan

Over reaction to a common cold “variant”

As a covid scared person, I have to agree. We all agree that this isn't going away and we need to learn to live with this thing and yeah, sure there's a SUPER contagious variant going around, but it's 80% less likely to put you in the hospital than delta and when delta was floating around it was no masks and we are all living life. It's all just backwards...it's a conspiracy against me getting to go to NYE. hahaha.

JohnK24

Silver Supporting Member
Hell, if we can't play our NY MSG Run...we'll do a free webcast LIVE CONCERT for our Phans !!! That's the way to do it boys !

270230420_481934839961439_2279988125472595929_n.jpg

earthmud

Silver Supporting Member
Hahaha, my wife reaction when i told her was full sarcasm and concluded with an eye roll. Whole Fam is in quarantine right now... wife and all the kids got the 'vid.
I'm layed up with something myself. Waiting on test results but they are five days out. Hopefully its just a nasty cold. Hope everyone feels better.

Controlling Smilers

Platinum Supporting Member
I'm layed up with something myself. Waiting on test results but they are five days out. Hopefully its just a nasty cold. Hope everyone feels better.

Straight up, everyone in the Northeast knows at least ten people sick with something right now. I’ve take three covid tests in the last five days. Thankfully all negative. WTF man. Be safe and be well folks!

JohnK24

Silver Supporting Member

This place looks ridiculous.
I had a friend at Penn State in the mid 80s who worked at Clair during the summers. He had great stories of their work back then. We both were part of the PSU Concert Committee and he urged me to go their for an interview. Being an Architectural Engineer, I could only imagine how a job at Clair/Taite would have changed my life.

Last edited:

aeo

This place looks ridiculous.
Its utterly insane what goes on at that place. Tait Technologies - the company that invented the motor technology that moves CK5's lights around - is founded/based in an incubator at Rock Lititz. Its like Wonka's factory for the production industry.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom