• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Trey Anastasio’s Beacon Jams, anyone else enjoying these ?

Gig Young

The Diana Nyad of Guitar
Platinum Supporting Member
I will, thanks for the reminder

I follow Trey on Facebook
Yes Facebook can be fun and enlightening too!!

johnnyb128

Not even a Trey/Phish fan though I’ve always respected them as musicians. I’ve been watching these beacon jams and I gotta say....I’m converted. Really impressed, love the songs and jams, and they’re just plain fun.

since these started I’ve been rotating more phish And TAB into the daily listening schedule and again, loving it.

If you’re not tuning in you’re missing out!

Phisherman

Not even a Trey/Phish fan though I’ve always respected them as musicians. I’ve been watching these beacon jams and I gotta say....I’m converted. Really impressed, love the songs and jams, and they’re just plain fun.

since these started I’ve been rotating more phish And TAB into the daily listening schedule and again, loving it.

If you’re not tuning in you’re missing out!
Welcome to the phamily!

JohnK24

Silver Supporting Member
Anyone tune in early to catch Trey and Page at the Barn doing “Evening Song”, simply beautiful.

I can't stand Phish, but Trey is a top notch player for sure. Very cool that he's doing this.
He gets some great rich tones and can play circles around many.

rollyfoster

Silver Supporting Member
That's pretty hot. I love his cleaner tone, especially in the middle part, and interestingly, I don't see the Komets on stage anywhere.
the heads are on the floor to his right. I think he’s been using trainwrecks lately. The cabs have changed around some. Last week there was an ambikab but something else on floor in front of it was mic’d

JohnK24

Silver Supporting Member
the heads are on the floor to his right. I think he’s been using trainwrecks lately. The cabs have changed around some. Last week there was an ambikab but something else on floor in front of it was mic’d
I've noticed that too...definite not seeing the Komet logo on those heads, and they appear to have some large openings, like the chassis was placed into an available head. I've been looking for the speaker cab (I saw the Leslie behind me last Friday and during the GOTF set)...I'm thinking maybe the speaker cabs are off stage ?

Trending Topics