• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Tribal Tech X

clothwiring

Who else is dying to get their hands on the new Tribal Tech album? I'm on the edge of my seat for the release date! It's been mastered according to Scott Kinsey, Henderson's site says "COMING SOON!"

Uncle_Salty

I'd appreciate a little more information about it. Tone Center has almost nothing at all about this release at their site. I heard it would be released in March but I don't know how accurate that is.

Very eager to hear it. It's been a while since Rocket Science and the one before that is the last one that I really liked.

Lance

Gold Supporting Member
Me me me me me!!! Quite often when I get home at night after work I don't turn on the tv until at least 8:00. I load every song from the TT catalog into a play list, and hit random. Oh, I also load instrumental SH tunes.

I sure hope it's oozing with awesome sauce.

fusion58

You must be reading my mind.

Not a day goes by that I don't wonder about the ETA on the new TT record.

Would be nice if it was available on or around the same date as the new Landau record!

zorak

Gold Supporting Member
Baddest-ass fusion band in the world. Saw them several times and they always ripped everyone's face off. Just unbelievable tightness, chops, tone and tension. Always seemed like they were pissed off at each other. Makes for cool music!

rh

Robo Sapien NoiseMaker
Double Platinum Member
Any free download sites?

(Note to the humor-impaired: I am most definitely kidding.)

Average Joe

I'd love to hear it. I hope it's more in the vein of earlier, more arranged TT rather than their jammier later albums. Either way, I'm excited

Last edited:

russ6100

Gold Supporting Member
Is the final product the result of everyone overdubbing their parts? I think I heard something about Willis still being in Spain, so I'm picturing all these parts being flown in.....anyone know?

freedom's door

Is the final product the result of everyone overdubbing their parts? I think I heard something about Willis still being in Spain, so I'm picturing all these parts being flown in.....anyone know?
I think Scott said that they got together and jammed, then things were overdubbed later separately, just like Rocket Science.

Trending Topics