• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Tried selling a Fulltone pedal on Reverb lately? You might get denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KissTone

I have no idea what's up with Fuller now, but I just tried listing a Fulltone pedal on Reverb and got denied!

Apparently, according to the vague info provided by Reverb (after I spent time taking pics, writing up the listing, etc.) Fuller has made some offensive social media posts?

Reverb says it no longer accepts listing for new or mint condition Fulltone products -- only used (excellent condition or lower).

The pedal I'm selling is totally mint (I won't say what it is because I don't want this to look like a disguised ad for my sale) so Reverb booted me back to a blank listing screen . . . meaning my pics and write-up were erased. I had to start over and list the pedal as 'excellent'.

:eek:

Jazzandmore

Platinum Supporting Member
I have no idea what's up with Fuller now, but I just tried listing a Fulltone pedal on Reverb and got denied!

Apparently, according to the vague info provided by Reverb (after I spent time taking pics, writing up the listing, etc.) Fuller has made some offensive social media posts?

Reverb says it no longer accepts listing for new or mint condition Fulltone products -- only used (excellent condition or lower).

The pedal I'm selling is totally mint (I won't say what it is because I don't want this to look like a disguised ad for my sale) so Reverb booted me back to a blank listing screen . . . meaning my pics and write-up were erased. I had to start over and list the pedal as 'excellent'.

:eek:
Man you are sooooooooo late to the Fuller social media, what happened, why won’t people carry his product party. :D

Ramboorider

Silver Supporting Member
I sold a Fulldrive 3 on Reverb recently. It wasn't mint, didn't have the box and stuff, but perfectly functional. Didn't have any issues. Didn't get much for it, but i didn't pay much for it either, so I came out fine. Yeah, Guitar Center won't sell his stuff anymore and I think Sam Ash is dropping him too.

-Ray

SinglecutGuy

Silver Supporting Member
I sold a Fulldrive 3 on Reverb recently. It wasn't mint, didn't have the box and stuff, but perfectly functional. Didn't have any issues. Didn't get much for it, but i didn't pay much for it either, so I came out fine. Yeah, Guitar Center won't sell his stuff anymore and I think Sam Ash is dropping him too.

-Ray
Guitar Center didn’t drop Fulltone, he cut them off in March, we’ll before all the drama, because they opened him a $60K balance and weren’t paying. GC tried to make it seem as if they were jumping on the PC bandwagon, when in fact they weren’t.

skywade

The Supa-Trem V2 is the best Tremolo pedal out there in my opinion. You know what opinions are often compared to though.

LARRY GERSHON

Silver Supporting Member
Guitar Center didn’t drop Fulltone, he cut them off in March, we’ll before all the drama, because they opened him a $60K balance and weren’t paying. GC tried to make it seem as if they were jumping on the PC bandwagon, when in fact they weren’t.
Yea Guitar Center has to be in serious trouble now

Srdjr

OP...now is a terrible time to sell Fulltone stuff. The controversy is so bad his stuff is only moving at a nickel on the dollar of the used value. If you are having financial difficulty, I will help you out by paying 10 cents on the dollar. I know you must think I'm crazy by being so selfless, but times are tough and I want to do my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Topics