1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Triple Wreck Fuzz feature??

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by CrunchBerry, Feb 25, 2012.

1. CrunchBerry

CrunchBerry Member

Anybody use the boost/Fuzz effect on the Triple Wreck? In the past I haven't used it much with humbuckers, but recently started playing my S-500 through it and really like the fuzz on it using single coils. It sounds HUGE... Really diggin it!.

Just curious if there was any love for this on here. I am new to Fuzz, as I have never been a fan, but after hearing this, I might have to check out some other fuzz pedals... Any recommendations?

2. Hateandwar

Hateandwar Member

Yeah I've been using this for awhile, I kicked a fuzz pedal off my board since I got the triple wreck. Just an awesome all round pedal. I'm surprised there isn't more love for it around here