1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Trombetta Toybox 2 in da house! Clip...

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by scottl, May 17, 2008.

1. scottl

scottl Member

2. bduguay

bduguay Member

Man!, you don't suck on guitar eh?
    That is a very interesting effect I've never heard or heard of before. Do you have a link?
    B.

3. bosstone

bosstone Member

Paul Trombetta is a hell of a nice guy. He did a nice, simple mod on my Voodoo Lab Bosstone. He also has a real interesting and very good pedal called the Butt Trumpet. No, that's not a joke and he makes an upper and lower octave pedal that works well. I am happy to see Paul get some recognition. He does fantastic custom paint jobs on his pedals too.

4. scottl

scottl Member

Thanks! I try... Here is the link. http://www.myspace.com/paultrombettadesign

Yep, he sure does!!

5. ptdesign

ptdesign Handmade sonic art

Thanks for recording that Scott! Glad you're enjoying it. That is some badass horn phrasing. Great sounding track as well.

I have a add that runs in the manufacturers emporium for any others interested. The Bone (Trombone sound ) is one of about 8 tones the
    Toy Box or Tromboner do very well.

Thanks for chiming in Jim (Bosstone)

and a happy Sunday to all. -p

6. ToneZappa

ToneZappa Member

"Bump" for some great sounding pedals and some great playing.................:cool: