Trombetta's Tornita has arrived!

eflatminor

For all those on the waiting list, I say...worth it!

When you need oceans of warm fuzzy goodness to sounds that will frighten the neighbors and make your cat **** its pants, if your cat wore pants, there is nothing like the Tornita.

I've never played through a pedal more suited to my sound or more likely to elicit feelings of joy...with a touch of sheer terror. Man I dig this pedal.

cbm

Gold Supporting Member
I'm planning on joining the Tornita club in about ten months. Where are the movie-montages of days being ripped off a calendar when you need them?

la noise

Congrats! Now treat that work of sonic artistry with the
respect it deserves by letting it totally disrespect you. :aok

corbetta

FWIW I find accessing the desired footswitch real easy on the Tornita. The latching is the one I use the least; regular fuzz on the far right is easy-peasy, as is the momentary in the front. Good stuff :aok

cue311

It doesn't really matter if you hit both of the feedback switches. Just step on them at the same time!

Mess with individual volume and tone controls when using two pickups at once.
I also like putting pedals in front of it when using the feedback!

eflatminor

Ergonomics of those footswitches looks awful..
For me, it doesn't feel that way in homine.

Wouldn't matter either way to me as the Tornita fills the fuzz pedal slot on a board designed to be manipulated in real time...up on an X-stand. My feet will never touch this one.

otherone

Silver Supporting Member
It's one or the other but it's great to have access to two great fuzzes in one enclosure