• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster

Matt L

I have nothing to add except for....I agree!!

I love a nice Jazzmaster, and that is definitely a nice one. Great color, great neck.

mulekicker

I want one. Problem is, I already have his signature Yamaha and having two of his signature guitars would be kinda lame considering I'm not a huge fanboy (have loved QOTSA since the beginning though). He just seems to be in my head as far as guitar design goes. If I were to have my own custom shop JM built, I'm pretty sure it would look just like this. Same goes for the Yamaha TVL SA503, minus a couple tweaks. That guitar is great!

goldtone

I want one. Problem is, I already have his signature Yamaha and having two of his signature guitars would be kinda lame considering I'm not a huge fanboy (have loved QOTSA since the beginning though). He just seems to be in my head as far as guitar design goes. If I were to have my own custom shop JM built, I'm pretty sure it would look just like this. Same goes for the Yamaha TVL SA503, minus a couple tweaks. That guitar is great!
If you like it I wouldn't worry about that. Get it and enjoy - that guitar looks great.

shallbe

Deputy Plankspanker
Platinum Supporting Member
I really like that. It sounded cool on ACL with the QOTSA.

mulekicker

If you like it I wouldn't worry about that. Get it and enjoy - that guitar looks great.
You're right, I'm just not normally a signature guitar kinda guy. His guitars are undeniable though. Glad to see that the street price should be relatively affordable. Time to work on those tax returns...

Trending Topics

Top Bottom