True Bypass Looper Choices??

kp8

Brian wont paint one for you? Ask him. He has upcharges for custom stuff, and there will be a wait, but you will get a road-worthy, tough as nails box from him.

Loop-Master

Well, that has been asked before but, I am afraid I will accidentally scratch it somewhere along the build process.

Csapo

Gold Supporting Member
Not to derail the thread, but I just got this about a week ago and it is perfect for my needs. :AOK

Built like a tank and so very quiet. :dude

Thanks Brian, awesome job!!!! :BEER

kp8

<sorry for the hijack!>

Brian, do you just hit those with a wire brush? Do you clear coat over those?

Loop-Master

Brian, do you just hit those with a wire brush? Do you clear coat over those?
No wire brushes used. Clear coat, yes.

Not to derail the thread, but I just got this about a week ago and it is perfect for my needs. :AOK

Built like a tank and so very quiet. :dude

Thanks Brian, awesome job!!!! :BEER
Killer! Always a pleasure to hear this. Thanks

I called and they are 190 euro which is around 280 dollars or so.
The American Dollar is taking a beating!
190e is a lot of money for a 6-switch looper !

are you sure about this ? a friend of mine had bought his 4-looper strip with 120e. I don't think 2 more switches cost 70e !

ROTHNROLL

190e is a lot of money for a 6-switch looper !

are you sure about this ? a friend of mine had bought his 4-looper strip with 120e. I don't think 2 more switches cost 70e !

Here is what I got from them
---------------------
the price will be 150e + 40e (painting) for the 5switches+master sw. + tuner out sw.

and 130e + 40e (painting) for the 5switch + master switch.

Here is what I got from them
---------------------
the price will be 150e + 40e (painting) for the 5switches+master sw. + tuner out sw.

and 130e + 40e (painting) for the 5switch + master switch.
That's how it is explained...you also wanted your box painted. My friend bought it unpainted...

I think 130e for a 5-switch looper is a fair price...of course it may be expensive if you convert it to US dollars...

Trending Topics