True Temperament Company No Response?

BIGRIGG

Hi guys,
I've tried emailing this company in Sweden multiple times and after weeks there is no response for quotes?
Anyone else have any experience or positive dealings? Advice?
Thank you

BIGRIGG

Well, I guess that answers that? I thought perhaps someone would have had a better of similar and frustrating experience to share or advise on a more result producing communication.
I will say (as a business man myself) it baffles me that companies exist like this with such a poor channel and ability for potential sales.

David Collins

Completely unsubstantiated speculation on my part, but it wouldn't surprise me if you didn't hear anything because the company is in its death throes. Sounds like the web site's still there, but no one's answering. A widget like this just isn't / wasn't going to sustain a company on its own.

Rob Taft

Gold Supporting Member
I'll avoid the idle gossip and just say that my experience was very similar. It was almost two months before I heard back from Paul Guy at TT Sweden (claimed my mail was in his spam folder) . By that time I had already purchased a neck from TT USA. I would have preferred to buy from Paul Guy as the exchange rate made it cheaper than the USA price. At the time the way I understand it , TT USA's price included a royalty fee to TT Sweden. Once I finally did get a hold of Paul Guy he was helpful. He contracted me through the infor@TT mail. .

BIGRIGG

Thanks for the feedback. I want to retrofit necks on my guitars vs buy a neck and install. Thus, I believe I have to go through the Sweden deal vs anyone licensed in the US. These guys are missing out on business bigtime.

Rob Taft

Gold Supporting Member
BIGRIGG, TTUSA will modify your existing guitar neck. At the time I purchased my neck, the cast frets are shipped from TT Sweden, the fret slotting was done by Precision Pearl Inlay via CNC and the frets were installed by Tony Nobles. Excellent fret work. I was very pleased with the end result.

http://www.precisionpearl.com/

BIGRIGG

RobT, thank you sir! I will check out precisionpearl and hopefully report back with good news. I appreciate your help.