Trussart Snakeskin Steelcaster Deluxe pics

Rebel-Guitars

Antique Silver Member
Me too mojocaster, me too! We should both sneak into his house when he is not home and play that guitar so freakin much the thing starts to molt!

Todd, come one over and jam..I'm always home! :) Although Mojo has some stuff at his place I want to get my hands on....

todd richman

If Alabama wasn't so far away from Philly-I hear they don't let "yankees" in the state! Honestly, I may take you up on that offer sometime soon-I have some friends down in Florida and could make the trip over to Alabama too. Sure is better weather than up here right now! That is a gorgeous guitar. Hey Mojo, how about if us Crooks go get his Trussart rather than his Crooks and Trussarts...well you know the rest!

todd richman

BTW, it is my understanding that just like with the gator finish, they actually have a reptile skin that is placed over the metal and somehow engraved or transposed ontot he metal. Can someone explain that more eloquently pelase for everyone interested in this thread.

M

Member 995

The metal top is engraved, then this one has had the rust treatment done and cream paint applied in the recessed areas. I would really like to go and watch the process....hmmm..roadtrip!
Very cool. The results are really impressive. A friend of mine has a few Trussarts and loves them.

todd richman

Just give me your snakeskin Steelcaster Deluxe and Mojocaster's new Steelphonic along with my Teles and Esquires and I am set for life.

Trending Topics