• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

TS9 and OCD

Ides of March

Does anyone use the TS9 with the Fulltone OCD? Do they work well or not. Or should I just take the TS9 off. Oh and it's not modded (TS9)

CWFurst

I think they work great together if the TS-9 is boosting the OCD. Only problem is OCD doesn't react well to buffers in front of it. It shares that characteristic with germanium fuzz pedals.

Ides of March

I am a little confused, they would work well together if I placed the TS9 in front of the OCD yes? The last part of your sentence sounded like it wouldn't work.

CWFurst

Buffers in front of the OCD make it sound very unnatural but if you have a true bypassed TS-9 in front it makes for a great combo.

underdog

I use my ts9 to boost OCD. Ocd gives me those 70's marshall type of drive and when I switch on the boost it delivers 80's kind of sounds. I really like them both.

Trending Topics