New to posting on the forum, but not reading. I like this place, all shapes and sizes are present. Cool forum, thanks everyone. I am 90% a strat player with the other 10% being on a Hamer Special FM. Is Hamer not the most smoking guitar deal on the planet....oh sorry about that..it just confuses me I need, well...want of course, an all tube combo amp along the lines of the class A single ended affair. I am not bound or limited by this though. I just want an amp around 5-7 watts that will make me and others smile when they hear the voice of this small box. Single speaker of course. Here is the way I'll make the decision: 1. tone, mostly with a strat with vintage type singles 2. build quality 3. resale value 4. price 5. versatility I mostly play blues--Albert King, Stevie, Hendrix, Otis Rush, etc... What is the most thunderous, sweet little rig on the planet that will let the strat scream and the girls uhh....dream? Thanks in advance.