• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

(Tube Layout) Orange RV 50 2X12 Combo

Sharkey

Can anyone tell me the preamp tube layout?
A tube chart inside would have been nice!!! I'm wanting to try out some different tubes in V1 etc....
These are great sounding amps by the way & I bet they can sound even better with some vintage glass!

hamfist

Here's the tube layout on the Rockerverb 50 HEAD. Hopefully the combo will look very similar !

Sharkey

Perfect..Thank you!!! :AOK
I had just figured out where the clean & dirty slots were by trial and error but that pic is awesome!!
Have either of you guys found any good tube combinations for this amp? I just stuck a vintage Tesla 12AX7 in the Dirt Channel and all I can say is WOW...
I can tell already; this amp will be here for quiet a while...

I've been really digging the Tung-sol 6V6's in my Fender amps and have a quad to try in this amp but the Tesla preamp tube transformed the Dirt channel into perfection so I'm not sure I'll even bother with that now!!! :munchAnyone have any tube suggestions that I should try?

Trending Topics