• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Tube-Tone Supervibe Users?

8len8

Silver Supporting Member
Anyone have a Supervibe? I'm thinking of getting one so I can overdrive the input for a nice classic rock distortion, while still be able to use a non-2 ohm attenuator at the output.

I haven't seen many reviews of it anywhere...

louis

Silver Supporting Member
Heres what your looking for so people dont get confused with the vibe pedal.

slideguit

Anyone have a Supervibe? I'm thinking of getting one so I can overdrive the input for a nice classic rock distortion, while still be able to use a non-2 ohm attenuator at the output.

Hi 8len8 ,
I have Tube-Tone Supervibe head . Review is short , simple , best possible BF sound !!

8len8

Silver Supporting Member
Hi 8len8 ,
I have Tube-Tone Supervibe head . Review is short , simple , best possible BF sound !!
Any way you could post a sample or two of it? The only stuff on the web is teles played somewhat clean. I'm trying to sell myself on needing it and that it'll sound different than all the other amps I've already got.

corktownblues

I got one a few months ago. Great amp! Its my #1 gigging amp now. Excellent build. In order to get the breakup with single coils you need to turn it up around 7-8. Eric Johnson strat, lava coil straight into the normal channel dimed and your in tone heaven with lots of natural tube overdrive!! However, not always practical cause it can get quite loud. I use an effectrode tube drive and a lovepedal kanji in front of the amp at lower volumes. I've been trying to get some video clips up. If you can be patient, I should have them up by the weekend.

8len8

Silver Supporting Member
If you can be patient, I should have them up by the weekend.
Thanks. I'm in no hurry. Yeah, I assumed it was going to get loud. That's why I want it over a real Super Reverb. This way I can use an attenuator at the output when I krank it. The only thing is that ideally I'd like to hear it overdriven with a boost pedal and humbuckers playing chords.

corktownblues

Thanks. I'm in no hurry. Yeah, I assumed it was going to get loud. That's why I want it over a real Super Reverb. This way I can use an attenuator at the output when I krank it. The only thing is that ideally I'd like to hear it overdriven with a boost pedal and humbuckers playing chords.
No problem. I"ll do my best for ya. It's a sweet amp for sure. I've been getting this cool "OK GO" type of tone from it. Very touch sensitive and takes pedals well. I typically drive the input with a EH deluxe memory man with the level knob up half way acting as a boost. But i'll see if i have a clean boost pedal laying around.

Raybob

Found this. Guess he was going to re-do it before posting 'cause there's no audio until about a minute in.

Trending Topics