Tuki Amp Cover

Discussion in 'Gear Demo Videos & Sound Clips Archive' started by snouter, Feb 16, 2012.

1. snouter

snouter Member

It can withstand my ocicat. :p

Last time it was raining and I was moving the amp from the bar to the car, I had to use a beach towel that happened to be in the car. A cover is definitely worth it for moving if you don't want to scuff up the amp.

Music features the Strymon TimeLine and a few other effects.

2. tonegangster

tonegangster Silver Supporting Member

Here.... dead kitty,kitty,kitty,kitty

3. TimH

TimH Member

i sort of expected this video to end with the cat being punted off the deck...at least that's what I'd have done...

nice tune btw

4. snouter

snouter Member

C'mon guys, like us, cats generally love gear! Try to keep them out of a furry guitar case. ;) That particular ocicat I got from an owner who could not handle her. Since I got her she has, and I am not exaggerating, taken down over 500 chipmunks, a number of squirrels, mice, rabbits, a few snakes, a variety of birds (unfortunately), and a young fisher cat which is a wild weasel (I was like damn, she got someone's friggin' pet ferret, but it was not of course). What is amazing is she was declawed by the previous owner yet still hunts like a wild animal. Declawing is a terrible thing to do to a cat and vets should be outlawed from the practice of that procedure. She still tries to climb trees but can only go up about 5-6 feet and then has to jump off.

5. JefeMaximo

JefeMaximo Huge Member Silver Supporting Member

Damn - she took own a fisher cat without her claws? Impressive.

6. thekonas

thekonas Member

Now that's funny! I am going to try a similar vid with my German Shepherd.

7. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Member

Ha! Very funny

Personal rule - there must be at least one closed door between my cat and my amps at all time... The thought of claws meeting a vintage basketweave is nothing short of gut wrenching!!!