Two clips from the first EVH album

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Ralle500, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Ralle500

Ralle500 Guest

2. VHoholic

VHoholic Member

Hey fellow VH nut! :D Your clips rock man!!!

3. Ralle500

Ralle500 Guest

Hey VHolic. funny you're the first to drop in. I just finished listen to a couple of your clips. Been at it, I see:dude The clip of Feel yor love tonight sounds scary much like mine. Extreemly cool. I like your demo a lot.:)

4. VHoholic

VHoholic Member

Thanks man. Yeah, i can't get enough of this VH stuff! :D Put's a smile on my face. I was thinking the same exact thing yesterday about the Feel your love tonight clip when i first heard your 2 clips. I used my 93 Plexi reissue for that one. You got yourself a monster of an amp also. Sounds incredible.

5. Ralle500

Ralle500 Guest

Recon you're somewhere in the states, right? Me, I'm over the big sea, in Sweden. It'd be cool to get together, put up our amps beside eachother and crank it real good.:) That wouldn't be a problem, eh?:D Thank good for the internet

6. VHoholic

VHoholic Member

Wow, Sweden! The internet really is an amazing thing. Yeah i live in the States. That would be great to get these beasts and crank them together, probably knock the house down LOL! I'm not so sure how the neighbors would like it though. :eek: :D

7. Rock Fella

Rock Fella Member

REQUEST THAT VHOLIC AND RALLE BOTH FEATURE ON A VAN HALEN TRACK and post it to here.

Do I have anybody seconding this request guys ? :dude

jimmy

8. Ralle500

Ralle500 Guest

I wouldn't say no to that:D. Hey... is that possible?

9. Rock Fella

Rock Fella Member

sure is buddy

you take a VH track that has guitar parts removed, add selected guitar parts , then send it to VHOLIC and he completes the track.

if he tells us here, im positive you will have guys queueing up to host it for you.

what track(s) do you think would be suitable for the task in hand.

think about it.

jimmy

10. VHoholic

VHoholic Member

:D You mean i would have to actually get off my couch potato lazy ass and record something LOL? Maybe we can just splice together two of our clips to make it easier? :confused: :D

11. Ralle500

Ralle500 Guest

HeHeHe:D I'd just have to tune up first. What do you say? Could be a bit complicated though... I'm not so good with the computer:eek:

12. VHoholic

VHoholic Member

I don't know man :D, what song would you want to do?

13. Ralle500

Ralle500 Guest

Seems like Rock Fella took care of that. He started a thread at Cabs and Amps. He wants us to play on two songs, I think it was Jamies Crying and You really Got me. Take a look at it:)