Two clips of patches demoing the Plexi and the Treadplate - POD HD500X

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Gear' started by PJH, Feb 11, 2015.

1. PJH

PJH Member

I've put these two patches together to demo the Plexi and the Treadplate amps in the HD500X.

In Part 2 of my video series, I'll show how to build these two patches and also how to make them "sit in the mix". They should also work well in a live situation.

The gtrs were double tracked (Gibson Les Paul) just to show how big they can be coming from a modeller.

Cheers,

Peter.

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/peter-john-hanmer/hd500x-plex[/SOUNDCLOUD]

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/peter-john-hanmer/hd500x-tread[/SOUNDCLOUD]

2. jdalf

jdalf Member

good work, look forward to more video from you, thanks

3. willy_907

willy_907 Member

Great sounds and playing , they both sound excelent , makes me wonder if i should buy the amplifire when it comes out or wait for the next line 6 flaship...

4. Mrmeatball

Mrmeatball Member

Sounds great, I'm looking forward to seeing if the Firehawk can get close to this

5. PJH

PJH Member

Thanks for the comments.

I'm busy with Part 2 of the video series at the moment. Glad you're enjoying them. I'm having a lot of fun with this unit.

@Mrmeatball, yes, I'd also like to give the Firehawk a try. It looks interesting.

It's a great time for guitar players. I honestly don't think that one can buy a bad modeller anymore. They're all at a pretty high standard these days.

Cheers,

Peter.