Two hands...which two guitars do you grab?

Jonny D

Of your current stock of guitars, which two would you grab in a hurry.

(you make up the crazy scenario if you need one)

For me:
Right Hand - Gibson LP Goldtop with P90's
Left Hand - Gibson SG Standard in Ferrari Red

Multicellular

oi.

my '64 Gretsch Country Gentleman. because it was my grandpa's

my Italia Mondial II. Of my 'main' guitars, probably #3 really behind the Reverends, but I think the reverend's would be easier to replace.

Taylor 414ce in my Left and my Gibson '61 Reissue SG in the right.

Only because they are right next to eachother like that. Convenient indeed.

angusfan

My '68 SG standard and my '67 non-reverse firebird. While kicking my tweed vibrolux out the door...............maybe I should put the amp in a road case so I can throw the guitars on top and push it all.

wango55

If it was a "house fire" scenario where I could only grab 2, it'd probably be my Heritage H140cm and my 10' Fender Am Standard Tele in Natural Ash. The Heritage for irreplaceability factor (it was bought new, and ordered to my specs - so probably would never be able to afford another one) and the Tele for sentimental reasons - it was purchased for me by my entire family (parents, brothers, wife) as my 30th birthday present. It's also one of my favorite players, feels most comfortable in my hands, and I love the tones I can get out of it. I'd miss my other guitars, but those two I'd miss the most.

mcgruff

you make up the crazy scenario if you need one
A shipping crate of choice vintage guitars has washed up on the beach - the instruments are all miraculously dry and undamaged - and I'm just 10 yards ahead of a horde of gearpagers fighting and kicking their way across the sand.

Got to be a 335 and a Jaguar.

sa1126

Silver Supporting Member
tough call. probably my les paul and sg. i'd hop on one foot to also include my 335.

Trending Topics