• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Two new PRS S2 colors

partytrain

I was 99% ready to go for a white Vela.....Until I saw these today. I'm a sucker for gold tops. But I agree, I wanted the gold with white pick guard.

DrumBob

Platinum Supporting Member
Egyptian Gold Metallic and Ice Blue Firemist Metallic-

Damn...I have never been a PRS guy, but these S2 models are looking mighty tempting. I like that new Vela model, as well as the Mira.

m.e.

Talking like a jerk except I am an actual jerk
Gold Supporting Member
Let me assist you with that-

Wow. That is beautiful. I think if I had the money to buy a new guitar right now, it would be a Vela.

Russ73

I just got home from playing a gig tonite, first one with my S2 Mira, kicked ass! I usually play some form another of a musicman guitar but this Mira plays and sounds fantastic, well balanced guitar and light as hell, no back stress!!

Trending Topics