FS Two Rock Bloomfield Drive 100 watt head

john weires

Supporting Member
Not gigging for the foreseeable future so I am offering to sell my Two Rock Bloomfield Drive 100 watt head (no cabinet). I have five other lesser amps that are fine to practice around the house with. I purchased it new from Austin Guitar Center in August 2019. It has the silver face-plate with grey tolex covering and is like new with only about 20 hours of playing time on it. The foot-switch has never been used other than to make sure it worked. It's also from a non-smoking household. I have all of the original packing and accessories. It's switchable between 100 and 50 watts output and sounds fabulous in either setting. In fact it's the the best Two Rock Head I have heard of the three new models I tried.

These are $4299 new and can take 3-4 months to get. Save $500 at your purchase price of $3799 and get a like new one NOW.
Prefer local sale in the Denver / Boulder Colorado area where I can deliver free in person. Alternatively I can ship anywhere in the US at buyers expense. Interested buyers can call me regarding payment terms or other questions. I can also text photos to you.
Thanks. John 515-971-3398

Trending Topics