1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Two Rock Exo15

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by MarcJ, Feb 21, 2012.

1. MarcJ

MarcJ Member

Has anyone spent any time playing the Exo15 yet? I see that the dealers are starting to get them but I'm not seeing any good reviews or clips yet.

2. shapeshifter

shapeshifter Member

Premierguitar did a review in their February issue, also a video....not a good one IMHO.
    There are also a few short clips from the Two Rock Namm booth on youtube with Eric Gales and Tomo, is asked him how he liked the amp and he said it sounded great.

I am waiting for them to arrive here in Europe, should be in in the next week or two according to my music store.

3. MarcJ

MarcJ Member

I saw the Premier Guitar review and the video. The video was poorly done to say the least. I just figured there would be more interest in this amp than I'm seeing. I'll look for the youtube video with Gales and Tomo, that's got to be a good one.

4. shapeshifter

shapeshifter Member